Sunday, January 8, 2012

Makeup Survey!

Eyes:
What is your favorite mascara? Too Faced Lash Injection! Definitely my favorite.
What is you favorite eye primer/base?
 Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
What are your 5 favorite eyeshadows? Urban Decay Sin, Sugarpill Royal Sugar, Sugarpill Poison Plum, Sugarpill Darling, and Sugarpill Goldilux.
What color eyeshadow looks best on you?  
Purples.
What color eyeshadow looks bad on you? I don't think I found one really.
Do you define your brows? Yeah, I do.
What are your favorite liquid, gel, & pencil eyeliners? Liquid: E.L.F., Gel: Maybelline, and with pencils, I just get whatever.
Do you curl your lashes before applying mascara?
 Yes.
What drugstore eyeshadows do you find the best? L'Oreal HIP and Wet N' Wild.
Do you wear false lashes? Sometimes.

Lips:
What is the lip color you wear the most? Nude colors.
What lip color do you wear on special occasions? Pinks or nudes.
What is your favorite lip balm? Burt's Bees.
What is your favorite lipstick? MAC Viva La Glam II.
What is your favorite lipgloss? I don't really use lipgloss. 
Do you prefer lipgloss to have a flavor or no? I don't mind.
Do you like matte finish or shimmer finish more? Both is fine.
Do you wear lip liner? Sometimes.
What lip colors look best on you? Nudes and pinks. I don't really like the way red's look on me. 
Face:
Do you wear blush/bronzer? Wet N' Wild Bronzer.
Do you wear face primer? Rimmel Face Primer or Too Faced Face Primer.
Do you wear highlighter? Sometimes, Benefit Moon Beam.
What is your favorite liquid foundation? Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation.
What is your favorite concealer? Hard Candy Glamouflage or CoverGirl.
Do you wear powder to set your liquid foundation or concealer? Yup.
Are you warm-toned or cool toned? I could be both.
Do you wash your face daily? When I remember to.
Do you exfoliate when needed? Yes.
What is your favorite moisturizer? Neutrogena Combination-Skin Moisturizer.
Do you prefer shimmer finish or matte finish? Matte usually.
Ones that aren’t categorized:
What is your favorite part on your makeup routine? My eyes.
What do you bring in your makeup travel bag? I usually have concealer and eyeliner and powder.
Who is your biggest inspiration makeup wise? Whenever I see something that inspires me I guess. There's nothing in particular.
What are your favorite makeup brushes? My Coastal Scents makeup brushes.
What is your your favorite makeup brand overall? Well, I don't really have a "favorite".
What is your one product you can not live without? My Vaseline lip stuff cause my lips are always chapped, urggg.
What is your favorite makeup look? Either bright or smokey eyes with nude lips.
When did you start using makeup? Middle school.
Your everyday makeup routine? It usually varies.
What is your favorite makeup remover? Neutrogena.
How often do you wear makeup? Usually everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment