Thursday, January 5, 2012

Makeup Survey

SKINCARE
-How many times do you wash your face daily?
I wash my face usually twice (once in the morning, once at night) but with my skincare stuff, I try using it twice but that doesn't always happen.

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Combination.

-What is your current facial wash?
I use Neutrogena and right now, I'm trying out Proactiv.

-Do you exfoliate?

Yes.

-What brand do you use?
I forgot the name of it but it's from HSN.com.

-What moisturizer do you use?

Neutrogena Moisturizer for Combination Skin.

-Do you have freckles?
I have some.

-Do you use eye cream?
No, but I will start soon! I'm almost 20!

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Not really acne-prone. My skin is stress-prone and sensitive so it does get out of hand sometimes but once that happens I step up my skincare routine cause no one likes having break outs all over! =[

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
I'm trying it again now because once my skin gets used to something, it starts breaking out again so I have to keep changing skincare products! Urg.


MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use?
I use all kinds. I love Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Foundation and when I only need sheer coverage I lean towards Maybelline's Fit Me because it feels so light.

-How about concealer?
Cover Girl stick concealer or if I need heavy-duty concealer, I use Hard Candy's Glamouflage.

-Do you know your undertone color?
Mine is yellow.

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I love them. I don't like wearing them on an everyday basis, but for anything else, I use them.

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yeah, but I'm guilty of going over 3 months. =X

-What brand of mascara do you use?
I LOVE Too Faced Lash Injection.

-Sephora or MAC?
Well, Sephora has all kinds of brands but MAC is a really good brand itself but for shopping... I guess I'm going to have to say Sephora.

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?

Not yet!

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Brushes for like everything, sometimes wedges.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes, always. Bases and primers make such a difference than applying it without anything! I use Too Faced Shadow Insurance or when I use loose mineral shadows, I use Fyrinnae's Pixie Epoxy. And I use NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils as bases.

-For the face?
I use Rimmel Face Primer or Too Faced Primer.

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
Sugarpill's eyeshadows are amazinggggg. And I love their loose pigment called Royal Sugar. It's gorgeous.

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?

Gel, most of the time. And pencil. I rarely use liquid.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Neverrr!

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?

LOVEEEEEE them.

-Do you use mineral makeup?
Yes.

-What is your favorite lipstick?
MAC Viva Glam II.

-How about lip gloss?
I don't use gloss too much.

-What is your favorite blush to use?
I don't really use blush either on a daily basis.

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?

I never really buy makeup over eBay. Although, I've gotten a pigment set from eBay.

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes.

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
No. There's none around where I live. =[

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?

I already graduated with certificates in SPFX and beauty makeup!

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
No.

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Spider Lashes. And un-blended eyeshadow! I'm a blend freak =D

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I like both! It's nice to have a range of looks.

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Mila Kunis has such pretty eye makeup. I love her smokey eyes.

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Either foundation or eyeshadow.

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yeah, I can.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?

I guess so.

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?

I don't really think there's an overall "BEST" makeup line because I find certain lines have products that are AMAZING and some that are only okay.

1 comment:

  1. I sometimes use Neutrogena also and right now I'm trying out Proactiv as well lol.

    ReplyDelete