Sunday, January 8, 2012

About Me!


Since I haven't really had an "About Me" yet, I thought I'd just do one now! Okay! So...

Basics: I'm 19 years old and I'll be 20 in March! Everyone tells me I look so much younger than I am! I was born and raised in Central, New Jersey. I'm very weird and awkward but once you get to know me, you'll get used to it. I have a boyfriend of 1 year and 3 months and his name is Dillon. He makes me super super happy! I'm definitely a child at heart. Besides makeup and shopping, I have an obsession with Dream Catchers and Diamonds. In my free time I like to play my keyboard, go on Maple Story (BEST GAME EVERRRRR, I'm a Ice/Lightning Mage :D), and playing video games, especially Zelda.

My makeup background: I graduated makeup school and I have certificates in both Beauty Makeup and SPFX Makeup. I plan on being a freelance makeup artist and blogger. Before making the decision to become a makeup artist, I studied Graphic Design and it has helped me tons in the makeup industry because of my creativity and artistic background. I've always been collecting makeup and it has become an obsession of mine! I love trying out new products (high-end to drugstore to indie) and putting together different colors and looks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment