Thursday, December 15, 2011

ORDER FROM: BH Cosmetics

So, yesterday I placed an order at www.BHCosmetics.com and I ordered quite a few things because they were having a 50% sale, so I figured it would be the best time to order these palettes.

I ordered their 120 Color Palette 1st Edition. I have a similar palette but I use it a lot for personal use and for professional use in my kit so I figured I'd get a separate one for jobs. It has like every single color and it's perfect for makeup artists, anyone who's just starting with makeup, or someone who just wants to add it to their makeup collection. Their 120 palettes were on sale for $14.98.

This is their 120 Color Palette 3rd Edition. I skipped on getting their 2nd edition because it's too similar to the first one, they're pretty much just rearranged and it would be pointless in getting it. This palette has a lot more neutrals in it and paler brights.

BHCosmetic's 4th Edition is definitely different than the other two I ordered because it's all shimmery colors. They aren't arranged in any order, they seem like they're just placed randomly but I haven't seen any matte colors in this one, all shimmery.

I also ordered a pro brush belt because I didn't have one yet and I honestly didn't want to spend too much on one. I'm going to bedazzle it and glitter it out so price didn't matter too much! It was $11.16, so that's not too bad and now I have a brush belt to bring to events! So much easier!

That's all I ordered so when I get my stuff in I will definitely take some pictures and do reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment